The easy-to-operate MX20 is utilized in scientific laboratories worldwide to produce highly detailed radiographs of many various types of samples.
The entire system - consisting of a self-contained x-ray unit, workstation, monitior, mouse and keyboard - can be located directly on a lab bench top or housed on a heavy duty mobile cart, depending on your facility and workflow requirements.
The <20µm focal spot and 5X geometric magnification provide up to 50lp/mm resolution images.
- Depending on field of view and throughput needs, the MX-20 can be equipped with our 12 cm x 12 cm digital camera or our CR reader with a field of view up to 10″ x 12″ (25.4 cm x 30.5 cm).
- Both options offer exceptional spatial and contrast resolution in contact mode. Magnification allows for spatial resolution of up to 50 lp/mm.
- In pathology labs, the digital system provides on-the-spot images in seconds. Results are faster for the patient, doctor, and staff.
- In research laboratories, the 5X geometric magnification capabilities deliver ultra-high resolution images of small animals and seeds.
- The entire system – self-contained x-ray unit, workstation, monitor, mouse and keyboard – is available in a mobile configuration, housed on a heavy-duty cart.
- In digital mode, our advanced Automatic Exposure Control selects the appropriate exposure time and kV settings for the specimen and then our proprietary ImageAssist processing suite take overs to deliver the optimal image in a matter of seconds.
Active Imaging Area
- 10cm x 15cm (4" x 6")
|Energy range||10-35 kV|
|Tube current||300 µA|
|Focal spot size, nominal||<20 µm|
|Spatial resolution||10 lp/mm (48um), contact mode|
|Geometric magnification||Up to 5X (50 lp/mm)|
|Window filtration||0.01" Be, tungsten source|
|Power||100-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 400 VA|
|Dimensions, external||17" W x 18.5" D x 29" H (43 cm x 47 cm x 74 cm)|
|Dimensions, internal||14" W x 15" D x 19" H (35.6 cm x 38 cm x 48 cm)|
|Weight||150 lbs. (68.2 kg)|
|Weight, including cart||360 lbs (163.7 kg)|