BioVision by Faxitron® provides immediate verification of excised breast tissue margins and raises the standard of care for patients undergoing surgical excision or biopsy procedures. Improve your workflow and save time in the OR by imaging specimens intra-operatively. Simultaneously send annotated images to mammography via PACS and the specimen directly to pathology.
- Instant confirmation of a successful biopsy procedure, saving time and minimizing patient stress
- Easy to use, with no need for additional training or requirements for x-ray shielding, plugs into any A/C outlet (or utilizing 3-hour battery pickup) and powered on with a single button
- Mobile and compact, designed to ensure safety and minimize intrusion at the point of care
- Optimized imaging, and automatic calibration within a 10cm x 15cm (4” x 6”) specimen imaging area with a transparent window, self-diagnostic capability and Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) for images displayed on a 24” high resolution 3.7 MP monitor
- Remote diagnostic and support from product specialists that put you and your patients first
X-Ray Image Library
1 of 7
2 of 7
3 of 7
4 of 7
5 of 7
6 of 7
7 of 7
"George Washington University Hospital has benefited from having the BioVision digital specimen radiography system in the operating room. BioVision allows us to see the specimen radiographs immediately which has improved our efficiency substantially, benefiting us and our patients. We just love the BioVision system."
Christine B. Teal, Breast Surgeon and Director, George Washington University Hospital
BioVision by Faxitron
Read and download relevant publications.