The UltraFocus digital x-ray cabinet by Faxitron® was designed to be placed directly on the benchtop in your lab or wherever you need easy access to imaging. Multiple cabinet and detector sizes coupled with a wide energy range from 10-130kV makes the UltraFocus line ideal for imaging a broad range of both biological and light NDT samples. The 8µm focal spot and up to 10X geometric magnification provides for as high as 5 µm resolution images.
- Easy to use with a laser centering guide and window to ensure proper sample positioning and no requirements for extensive training or additional x-ray shielding
- One button operation with advanced Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) to remove the guesswork from selecting appropriate exposure time and kV settings
- Single-click calibration with auto object detect that allows for simple, error-free calibration
- Convenient design featuring an easy to clean, stainless steel inner chamber and an integrated port for introduction of gaseous anesthesia lines or cables
- High-resolution imaging via a 10X magnification tray which provides as high as 5 micron resolution. Images are instantaneously displayed on included 24” high-resolution 3.7MPx monitor
- Remote diagnostic and support from product specialists who put you and your research first
The UltraFocus X-Ray machine is probably the easiest piece of equipment we have ever had to utilize. It’s so easy even I can use it! The speed and clarity of the X-rays are phenomenal. This will not only ultimately reduce my time from an hour per part to fifteen minutes per part, but it also greatly enhances my ability to ensure there is no FOD (Foreign Object Debris) present. Again, the clarity and the ability to manipulate the image are exceptional. This machine is a great asset to my department, my company and my customers."