VisionCT by Faxitron® is the first 3D breast specimen-designated CT system to offer 360-degree images of excised lesions. Designed to improve intraoperative specimen margin assessment and help you achieve better surgical outcomes.
- Fast and Versatile imaging allows for presentation of both 2D orthogonal images in under 30 seconds and a full reconstruction of the whole specimen (up to 512 images) in under 4 minutes
- High-Resolution Imaging due to micro-focus tube and up to 4X automatic geometric magnification which provides 2D and 3D spatial resolution down to 25um (20 lp/mm)
- Greatest Margin Assessment of excised lesions with true 3D specimen radiography, going beyond tomosynthesis for significantly improved margin assessment
- Turn-Key and Fully Automated, with no manual specimen repositioning required. Automatic magnification for optimal resolution, and automatic metal artifact correction minimizes interference
- PACS Compatible, DICOM images are automatically stored to PACS and saved to local or network drive. Images instantaneously displayed on 24" high-resolution monitor
- Easy to Use, with no additional x-ray shielding or specialized knowledge required. Simply place specimen in disposable holder, insert container in chamber and scan
- Compact Footprint that features a mobile design intended to minimize intrusion in the OR